- Added the ability to encode embedded images in Visio (VDX) files using JPEG instead of Bitmap to reduce file size.
- Added options to show, hide, lock and unlock all layers in one action.
- Added the ability to snap to shape vertexes and center points.
- Added a new line decoration that draws a circle centered around the endpoint.
- Added a new "Import Drawing" button to the the drawing chooser.
- Fixed a regression where the stencil previews weren't being vertically centered.
- Fixed an issue where the fill style wouldn't always be applied to newly created closed paths.
- Fixed an issue where embedded images exported to VDX would be vertically flipped in some cases.
- Fixed an issue importing some Visio shapes with nested text fields.
- Fixed an issue importing Visio pages that have slashes in their name.
- Fixed an issue that could cause unexpected errors when opening partially importing Visio drawings.
- Fixed an issue where the line cap and line join weren't being set to a newly configured default value.
- Fixed an issue that prevented files from being opened from Google Drive.