* Added support for Dropbox
* Added a new command to split a path into individual segments
* Added a map of Canada
* Added support for snapping to the endpoints of lines (and paths)
* Added support for snapping to the midpoints of lines
* Added the ability to export JPEG images via email and to iTunes (previously only PNG was supported)
* Added a visual indicator when a tool is locked (in sticky mode)
* Fixed a regression related to emailing corrupted drawings.
* Fixed an issue in saving drawings for export.
* Fixed an issue with copying and pasting shapes and inserting stencils that led to nested layers.
* Fixed an issue where the last color selected wasn't remembered in some cases.
* Fixed an issue in the document chooser when switching between grid sizes.
* Fixed a potential issue calculating the bounds of a group containing only lines.
* Fixes an issue with manipulating paths on iOS 4.3