- Added a star shape tool.
- Added the ability to (optionally) isolate the layers.
- Added the ability to (optionally) auto-select the layer of the selected shape.
- Added the ability to (optionally) prompt for a name for a newly added layer.
- Added a new tool to zoom into the area defined by the selection rectangle.
- Added a the ability to do an "option drag" to create a duplicate of the selected objects.
- Added an option to restore/reinstall the default libraries and sample drawings.
- Added the ability to search for local drawing files by name (through all folders).
- Added the ability to specify a margin (in pixels) when exporting to PDF and when printing.
- Added the ability to specify a border size for exported SVG drawings.
- Added the ability to export SVG drawings with no background color (when the background color of the drawing is fully transparent).
- The grid visibility is now a drawing level setting, not an application level settings.
- When exporting only the selected portion of a drawing, the exported file will now use the name of the drawing as a starting point.
- Several fixes specific to changes iOS 6.
- Fixed an issue using the selection rectangle with rotated shapes.
- Changed the way keyboard events are handled.
- Fixed a potential issue deleting figures with connector lines connected to them.
- Added support for exporting radial gradients to Visio.
- Added some missing arrow head mappings in both the Visio importer and exporter.
- Fixed a rare error that could occurring opening the drawing editor.
- Fixed several floating point precision errors in curve calculations.
- Fixed an issue when trying to send an email message from within TouchDraw when no email accounts are configured.
- Fixed an issue restoring a backup from a cloud storage service.
- Fixed an issue with the SVG importer related to inherited styles.