- Added the ability to disable importing connections from a Visio drawing to preserve visual layout of source drawing.
- Added the ability to configure the threshold (sensitivity) of the iPen calibration.
- Fixed an issue where the text margin was not being copied/applied when pasting styles.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 1.7.1 displaying custom fonts.
- Fixed an issue importing Visio drawings with rotated line connections.
- Fixed an issue importing Visio drawings using the "Metric scale" drawing scale type.
- Fixed an issue calculating the point along a closed path.
- Fixed the size of two document icons.
- Improved tolerance in path parsing for hand edited drawing files.
- Fixed an issue importing Visio scaled Visio drawings.
- Fixed an issue import WMF and EMF files in Visio drawings where they would be positioned incorrectly.
- Prevented unnecessary "Unable to connect to pen" errors when waking iPad from sleep.
- Fixed a regression where the clipboard wouldn't be restored after exiting and coming back to the app.