- Added a new "option key" gesture (double-tap and hold on the left toolbar) for use with some drawing tools.
- Added the ability to create "corner points" when using the "option key" gesture with the path tool (instead of having to create them when editing the path later).
- When editing a path "corner points" are now preserved by default.
- When editing a path "corner points" can be turned back into a smooth curve using the "option key" feature.
- Added more meaningful warning messages for users when they try to import invalid SVG drawings.
- Made it so that toggling the locking or visibility of a layer doesn't make that layer the active layer.
- Fixed a regression where using the "Figure Bounds" overlay to change the bounds, undo's weren't getting correctly registered.
- Fixed an issue where an error could be reported erroneously when creating a path.
- Fixed an issue when converting a freehand path to a curve when the freehand path had more than 1000 points in it.
- Fixed an issue with the SVG importer importing filled shapes that only have a "fill-opacity" attribute.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error if you sent TouchDraw a corrupt file to import while another drawing was open.