- Added a new "Trim Line/Paths" command.
- Selecting figures using drawing a selection rectangle from right to left will now only include figures that are fully contained in the selection rectangle. Selection rectangles drawn from right to left will continue to include figures that intersect with the rectangle.
- Added a new "Snap to Points" option when using the "Points" unit of measure.
- Improved the way closed paths are handled when the start point and the end point are the same to make it easier to maintain smooth curves.
- Easy Drag Mode is no longer a global settings and is only remembered for the current drawing session.
- Improved the performance of the text editor for fast typers and users of bluetooth keyboards.
- Removed the "experimental" label from the new WebDAV provider.
- Removed iDisk from the list of cloud storage providers.
- Improved the copy and paste logic when attempting to paste to a location that is no longer visible.
- Fixed an issue importing EMF and WMF files from DropBox.
- Fixed an issue exporting rotated text to SVG drawings.
- Fixed an issue bringing up the correct text editor of an object in a rotated group.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error splitting a path at specific handle.
- Fixed an issue to prevent loading hand edited drawings with invalid font names.
- Fixed an issue where the text box of a dimension line wasn't correctly calculated.
- Fixed an issue using the split at handle command on compound paths.