- Added the ability to do an "option drag" to create a duplicate of the selected objects.
- Added the ability to do a "command drag" when dragging a figure to ignore the grid while moving it.
- Added the ability to do a "option drag" when dragging a handle to resizing while keeping the center constant.
- Added the ability to do a "option shift drag" when dragging a handle to resizing proportionally while keeping the center constant.
- Added the ability to right click on the drawing toolbar to bring up the popup toolbar.
- Added the alignment actions to the toolbar by default.
- Performance improvements selecting complex paths.
- Added support for using the other delete key on extended keyboards to delete shapes from the drawing canvas.
- Changed the way default attributes values are configured so that changing the value of a selected object doesn't change the default.
- Enhanced the clipboard calculation of offsets when using cut and paste.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if there was an unexpected error exporting a drawing.
- Fixed an issue using the selection rectangle with rotated shapes.
- Fixed an issue where exported bitmaps were translated 1 pixel over and 1 pixel down.
- Fixed an issue with the layout of the popup toolbars on Mountain Lion (specifically 10.8.1).
- Fixed an issue with printing using zoom to fit where some drawings weren't being fit into the page.
- Fixed an issue renaming newly created libraries and importing libraries after creating a new library.
- Removed a feature from the pan and zoom tool where it would zoom in on a single click and zoom out on a double click.
- Fixed an issue reloading the print units.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't tab between text fields on certain side panel views.