- Add a new preferences panel to configure the default grid and snapping settings for new drawings.
- Add new option toolbar buttons to increment or decrement the font size.
- Added a star shape tool.
- Added support for autoscrolling the drawing view when dragging near the edges.
- Added the ability to (optionally) ask for the name when adding a new layer.
- Added the ability to view the page (printing) bounds in the drawing canvas.
- Added the ability to zoom to into the area highlighted by the selection rectangle by holding down the command and option keys at the same time.
- Added a new tool to zoom into the area defined by the selection rectangle.
- Added a "Move to Layer" command to the contextual menu.
- Added the ability to specify a border size for exported PDFs.
- Added the ability to specify a border size for exported SVG drawings.
- Added the ability to export SVG drawings with no background color (when the background color of the drawing is fully transparent).
- Added a confirmation dialog when you try to delete a stencil using the delete key.
- The grid visibility is now a drawing level setting, not an application level settings.
- Added the ability to disable curve smoothing with the freehand tool by holding down the option key.
- Added support for exporting radial gradients to Visio.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error editing numerical values.
- Added some missing arrow head mappings in both the Visio importer and exporter.
- Fixed a issue using the sidebar to edit the page margins.
- Fixed an issue where the grid wasn't being exported into PDFs when that option was enabled.
- Fixed a floating point precision error calculating where a line intersects a curve.
- Fixed a potential error showing colors in the color wells for items without a color specified.